Thursday 15 May 2014

vw beetle flower car stickers makes everyone smile : ))

VW beetle flower powered car stickers from Hippy Motors make so many people smile.


Just wanted to share with you this wonderful message I received today from a lovely customer who sent the photo of the car above. It has made me so emotional and so happy to be a small part or this flowery revolution : ))
Hi, This is now my third car that I have 'flowered up' and the obsession continues! Thank you so much - I love them all! I meant to send you a photo of my last car before so I'm going to include one if I can  The flowers also actually serve a brilliant purpose because I work with people with dementia for the Alzheimer's Society running Singing for the Brain and Memory Cafés and many of my clients are still very visually able even though they might have impaired memory and language problems but they are able to recognise my car and it really helps them. If I park at the place they are supposed to be they find it very easy to remember it, associate that with me and then know I'm there. It's for this reason that I have decorated my new car again because many of my old people have actually said they felt lost without it!  Your fabulous stickers really have a therapeutic and helpful purpose as well as being funky and gorgeous so thank you so very much xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey there,

oct last year I had to part with my beloved beetle as we wanted a third child and there was no way it was going to be practical.
So I bought a renault grand scenic. i would love to flower power her up - she's even green so noce back ground to start with.
can you advise me on which pack to get as i want it BLASTED with daisies etc.

Unknown said...

I just got a new beetle bug and I have been looking for the perfect flower stickers for it and I found them finally! How can I purchase these decals from you?